Subscribe Our Channel

Write an e-mail to your friend request to visit our house during the Eid vacation.

To: Shahrukh Kabir
From: Jahir
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2015
Subject: Invitation to Spend Eid Vacation at Our House

Hello Shahrukh,

I hope you're doing well. I want to start this email by sending you warm greetings. I have a special request to make. With the upcoming Eid vacation next month, I would be delighted if you could come and spend a few days at my house in the village.

During your stay, you'll have the chance to experience the serene beauty of our village. Imagine enjoying the riverside, the lush green paddy fields, and the delightful melodies of the birds. One of the highlights is the opportunity to go boating in the Chitra River and have an exhilarating swim. It would bring us immense joy to have you join us, not just for me but also for my parents.

I genuinely hope you consider my invitation and make our Eid celebrations even more special with your presence.

Warm regards,
Jahir
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url