Subscribe Our Channel

Write an E-mail to your father Asking to send money for buy books

To: Shahid <shahidjpur13@yahoo.com>
From: Maruf <marufdrmc@yahoo.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 3, 2015; 4:32 pm
Subject: Request for Money to Buy Books

Dear Father,

I hope you're well. I want to let you know that I need some money to buy books. I'm in class eight at Dhaka Residential Model College. I have exams coming up, and my teacher suggested getting extra books and an Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary. Having a dictionary is important for improving my vocabulary. I've attached my book list to this email.

I calculated that I'll need Tk. 2000.00 (two thousand) by October 20, 2015, to cover these expenses and have some money for unexpected situations. Could you please send me the money as soon as possible?

Best regards,
Your son, Maruf
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url