Subscribe Our Channel

Write an e-mail to your friend about your aim in life

To: Asif<asifmahmud@gmail.com>
From: Apurbo<apurbodrmc@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, 4 October, 2015; 5:00 p.m.
Subject: About my aim in life

Hi Asif,

I hope you're doing well. Sending you warm greetings as I start this email. I wanted to talk to you about my life goal. I really want to become a doctor. My parents and teachers support my decision. In our country, there are many poor people, especially in the villages. Sadly, a lot of them die because they can't get proper medical care. That's why I've chosen this path – I want to help the people in my village by becoming a doctor.

I'm studying really hard to learn everything I need to know. I've wanted to help our country since I was a little kid. I'm planning to treat the villagers for free, and I even want to open a small clinic where I can give out medicines at no cost. I'm also thinking about starting a small hospital with a few beds for serious cases. I need your prayers and support to achieve this goal and make a difference in our nation.

Take care for now.

Best regards,
Apurbo
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url