Subscribe Our Channel

Write an e-mail to your friend for return the book immediately.

To: Niladry Raiyan <nraiyan2012drmc@yahoo.com>
From: Mugdho <hsmugdhodrmc@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2015; 12:09 pm
Subject: Request for Book Return

Hello Niladry,

I hope you're doing well. I wanted to remind you about a book I lent you some time ago called "A Book of English Grammar and Composition." I haven't seen the book back yet, so I thought I'd drop you a friendly message.

I know life gets busy, and sometimes things slip our minds, so I wanted to gently bring this up. The reason I'm reaching out is that the Junior School Certificate Examination-2015 is almost here. I've been preparing for it, going over my subjects, and I'm nearly done with my revision. The only thing I'm yet to review is the English Second Paper.

That's where the book comes in – I really need it right now to help me study effectively. I believe you understand how important this book is for my preparation. If you could kindly return it as soon as possible, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thank you so much for your understanding and help.

Best regards,
Mugdho
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url