Subscribe Our Channel

Write an e-mail to your friend thanking him for a nice birthday gift

To: Arian <arianh13drmc@yahoo.com>
From: Shagoto <shagoto_2015drmc@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2015; 5:22 pm
Subject: Thanking for a nice birthday present

Hey Arian,

I hope you're doing well! I wanted to tell you that my 14th birthday was really great. Even though you couldn't make it to the party, I felt your absence since you're my best friend. Your birthday present reached me just before the event, and I want you to know how much I appreciate it. Your gift meant a lot to me and made me realize how much you care about our friendship.

Out of all the gifts I received, yours was the best. You totally surprised me because I've been wanting to get the book "Things Fall Apart" by Chinua Achebe for a while now. It's amazing how you knew what I wanted. I'm truly grateful for your thoughtful present, and I'll cherish it as a reminder of our special bond.

Thanks again for making my birthday even more memorable. Looking forward to catching up soon.

Warm regards,

Shagoto
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url