Subscribe Our Channel

Send an E-mail to your father informing him your progress of studies

To: Aladuddin<alauddin77@gmail.com>
From: Nashid<nashid15@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2015; 9:00 p.m.
Subject: My JSC Exam Preparation

Hi Dad,

I hope you're doing well. I wanted to let you know that I've been working hard for my upcoming JSC exam. It's going pretty well. I've been getting ready for the Junior School Certificate Exam 2015. I've been making good progress in getting ready for the test. I feel confident that I'll get good marks.

Lately, I've been improving in Math, which used to be a struggle for me. Science and Religion are still a bit tricky, as you know. But I'm putting in effort for all my subjects and I've gone over them multiple times. I'm hoping to get really good marks in all of them. I'm really looking forward to the exam.

Take care and talk soon!

Best regards,
Nashid
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url