Subscribe Our Channel

Story | Avoid Strong Neighbours

Once upon a time, it rained really hard for many days. This made big floods happen. The floods were so strong that houses fell down and things from people's homes were taken away by the water. By chance, two pitchers were also carried away by the flowing water. One pitcher was made of strong brass, and the other was made of baked clay.

The brass pitcher was tough and could hit against things without breaking. But the clay pitcher was always in danger of breaking if it hit something. The brass pitcher saw that the clay pitcher was very scared. So, he said, "Hey, brother! Stay close to me, and I will protect you from any harm."

The clay pitcher replied, "But that's even more dangerous for me, brother. If I stay away from you, I might float to safety. But if we come together, it will definitely be worse for me."

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url