Subscribe Our Channel

Story | Balming Needs Wisdom

Once, there was a ship that got caught in a really strong storm. The storm was so powerful that it destroyed the ship and threw its broken parts onto the sandy shore. One of the sailors ended up unconscious on the beach. When he woke up, he got really angry at the sea. He said, "The sea is a big liar! It tricks people by looking calm and peaceful. But once they get trapped in it, it becomes violent and destroys them." The sea heard what the sailor said and felt hurt. It didn't want to bother him anymore, so it appeared in front of him as a beautiful lady. The sailor asked, "Who are you, lovely lady?" The lady replied, "I am the sea, and I am as beautiful as you see me now. You are blaming me for the shipwreck, but it's not fair." Surprised, the sailor asked, "Then what is fair?" The sea explained, "The shipwreck happened because strong winds blew fiercely over me and created huge waves in my peaceful waters." The sailor couldn't help but feel sorry for blaming the sea.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url