Subscribe Our Channel

Story | Sweep Before Your Own Poor First

Once there was a wealthy man who was very kind and always helped anyone who needed it. However, he ignored his own son and never gave him any money when he asked for it. He believed that giving him money would spoil him and lead him down the wrong path. The son had no choice but to ask for money from the bad people in his neighborhood, and they turned him into a criminal. One day, the boy was caught with his wicked friends, and the police officer brought him to his father. The father asked the boy why he had joined the bad group of people. The boy replied, "Whenever I needed money, I asked my father for it, but he always refused. So I turned to these boys in our neighborhood, and they helped me with money whenever I needed it." The officer said to the father, "You are generous and help others, but you failed to help your own son. Remember, it is always better to take care of your own problems first."

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url