Subscribe Our Channel

Story | Tale Of The Three Fishes

It was getting dark in the evening. The sun had disappeared behind the big hills. There was a lake nearby where three fishes lived. Their names were Fishy, Trash, and Rish. They had been living happily together for a long time.

One day, some people who catch fish were passing by the lake. They were happy to see that the lake had lots of fish in it. One of them said, "Hey, we've never seen this lake before. It looks like there are plenty of fish here." The other person agreed and said, "Yes, let's come back tomorrow and catch a lot of fish."

Fishy heard what the people said and became scared. "Oh no, we're all going to be caught!" Fishy thought. "I have to tell my friends about this." So without wasting any time, Fishy called a meeting with all the fish and told them the bad news. "We need to leave this lake right away, or we'll all be caught," Fishy warned.

Almost everyone agreed with Fishy's suggestion and got ready to leave the lake, except for Rish. Rish said, "Your plans won't work. I'm not afraid of the people, and I'm not going to leave this place. Besides, even if they come, I can swim deep underwater and avoid their nets."

Fishy tried to convince Rish by saying, "You're making a mistake. I'm sure you'll regret it later." But Rish didn't listen and ignored Fishy's words.

Trash and Fishy, along with the other fish, swam to another lake. The next day, the people caught Rish.

Rish felt sad and thought to himself, "It's because of my pride that I'm in this situation. I should have listened to my friends because they wanted to save me."

Moral: It's worth trusting good friends.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url