Subscribe Our Channel

Story | The Ass And The Gardener

Once upon a time, there was a donkey who had a terrible accident and lost his tail. He felt really sad and cried all day because he missed his tail so much. He thought to himself, "I really miss my tail. I think I should go out and look for it!"

The donkey went all around the meadow searching for his tail. He was crying while walking and accidentally entered a garden. He didn't pay attention to where he was stepping and ended up squashing the plants under his feet because he was lost in his own thoughts. The gardener noticed the donkey and became worried. He thought, "This donkey has come into my garden to ruin my plants and eat my vegetables. I have to protect my garden from him!"

The gardener quickly went inside his house and grabbed a pair of scissors. When he saw the donkey walking on his vegetables and plants, he became angry. He shouted at the donkey, but the donkey didn't listen to him. 

The gardener ran towards the donkey and cut off both of his ears. The donkey was shocked and cried out in pain. Now, in addition to missing his tail, he also cried for the loss of his ears!

Moral: We should not lose our senses or make bad decisions when things are difficult, because we might end up facing even more losses.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url