Subscribe Our Channel

Story | The Ills We Do Recoiles On Us

Once upon a time, a lion got sick. All the animals went to see him and express their sadness about his illness, hoping he would get better soon. However, the fox didn't go to visit. The wolf, who disliked the fox for being tricky, went to the lion and said, "Your highness! Everyone has come to pay their respects except the fox. She's arrogant and disloyal, and she didn't visit you because she disdains you and wants to show her lack of loyalty." The lion replied, "Alright, bring her to me when you find her, and I'll punish her for being disrespectful." Unbeknownst to them, the fox was hiding nearby and overheard their conversation. Before the wolf came out of the den, the fox entered and bowed before the lion, showing respect. She said, "Your majesty! I heard about your illness. I was so upset that instead of coming to express my regret, I went to find a remedy to cure you. It was quite difficult, but I finally found it." The lion asked her to hurry and tell him the remedy. The fox replied, "If you eat the liver of a wolf, you will be instantly cured." Upon hearing this, the lion struck the wolf forcefully, killing him instantly. The lion then tore the wolf apart and ate his liver.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url