Subscribe Our Channel

E-mail to yor friend Informing details of Nepal tour package

To: salesmanager@navanaairways.com
From: aliasfaque@yahoo.com
Sent: Sunday, 5 October 2018, 12:00 AM
Subject: Request for Details about Nepal Tour Package

Hello,

I got your email about the Nepal tour package from Navana Airways. I'm a regular customer of your airline. I'm interested in the tour, but the information in your email isn't enough for me to make a decision.

Could you please provide me with more details? I'd like to know about the travel schedule, ticket prices, the places we'll visit, the facilities included, and any other relevant information. Having these details will help me decide if I want to book this travel package.

I'm looking forward to your prompt response.

Thank you,
Ali Asfaque
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url