Subscribe Our Channel

E-mail to your friend expressing your condolence to his father death

To: kamrul@yahoo.com
From: rana@gmail.com
Sent: Saturday, 14 November 2018, 8:00 a.m.
Subject: Expressing Condolence

Dear Kamrul,

I was very sad to hear about your father's passing. The news was unexpected and it surprised me a lot. I can't find the right words to comfort you during this sad time. It's hard to believe that he's not here anymore. He treated me like a son, and I'll always remember the kindness he showed me. He was a role model for honesty and being trustworthy. Although no one lives forever, the news of your uncle's passing was truly shocking. I'm praying for his soul to find eternal peace.

Stay strong and take care of yourself.

With sympathy,
Rana
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url