Subscribe Our Channel

Aim In Life Composition

My Plan for the Future/My Life Goal

There's a saying that a person without a goal is like a ship without a steering wheel. In the same way, without a goal, a person can't achieve what they want. They face difficulties in life. So everyone should have a clear goal. But choosing a profession is the hardest part. Students find it tough to pick a suitable profession because there are many options available.

Different people have different goals. Some want to become doctors, some want to be engineers, and others want to be teachers, and so on. My goal in life is to become a doctor. My parents and teachers agree with my choice. There are many reasons for choosing the doctor profession. In our country, people in villages are very poor. They suffer from various illnesses, but there are no qualified doctors to help them. There are a few unqualified practitioners, but they can't provide proper treatment. Instead, they take money from the simple folks. Many people die prematurely due to a lack of proper medical care. So I have decided to serve the people of my village as a doctor.

I am currently a ninth-grade student. I am preparing myself well to become a doctor. After getting excellent results in SSC and HSC, I will get admission to a Medical College. Once I obtain the M.B.B.S degree, I will return to my native village and start practicing to serve my people.

Since my childhood, it has been my dream to serve the nation. I will provide free medical service to the poor villagers. I won't take any money from them. I am determined to establish a charitable dispensary and provide free medicine to the needy. I also plan to set up a hospital with a few beds for serious cases. I will put an end to the practices of unqualified practitioners.

Success in life greatly depends on choosing the right profession. I believe that I will be able to achieve my goal and serve the nation.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url