Subscribe Our Channel

If I Win A Lottery Composition

If I win a lottery, I'll plan how to use the money wisely. I've started buying lottery tickets regularly with hope. Once I get the prize, I'll use Tk. 1,50,000 like this: 

First, I want to spend some money on myself. I've always wanted to visit my uncle in London and see European cities like Paris, Hamburg, Bonn, Zurich, and Copenhagen, where my pen-friend lives. I think it might cost Tk. 40,000/- for the trip.

Next, I'll give Tk. 30,000/- to my hardworking father to add two more rooms to our house. It'll help our middle-class family. Then, I'll buy Tk. 15,000/- cash certificates for my sister Pia's future. She'll be happy to start a new life with my gift.

Helping my mother with her tight budget is also important to me. I'll give her Tk. 15,000/- to ease her difficulties.

I believe in doing good deeds to be remembered even after I'm gone. So, I'll spend a significant part of the money on humanitarian work in my area.

The rest of the money will be saved in the bank for my education and personal expenses.

I can't wait for the day when I'll actually win the lottery and make all these dreams come true.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url