Subscribe Our Channel

If I Were A Politician Composition

Me as Politician

I am a student. Plan is become accountant. Never thought about politician. I care about country but dislike politics. Recent bad politics make me not care. But I know politicians run country and make important things happen.

Life not always go as want. Maybe I become politician someday. If me politician, I change politics and leadership. Fix problems.

If me politician, serve people, be with them in good and bad times, listen to their problems, and help them.

I know political freedom means nothing without economic freedom. Bangladesh free politically but not economically. Many people poor, no education, food, healthcare, clean water. If me politician, I work to end poverty, create jobs, improve economy, spread education, and help people with government programs.

To be good politician, need people's support. In democracy, people have power to choose representatives. If me politician, serve people, use time and energy to help them. Never misuse power or position.

True patriot and dedicated politician can make history, make people happy. Politicians shape history. If me politician, want to do something good, be part of history. Not after popularity, just do right thing. Right decisions and work lead to success. Helping people as politician is right thing.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url