Subscribe Our Channel

My Visit to a Book Fair Composition

My Visit to a Book Fair

I went to a book fair. It was interesting and educational. The fair was in Bangla Academy in February.

I arrived around 3 o'clock. There were 300 pavilions with books from different publishers and sellers. People of all ages, especially book-lovers, came to see and buy books. There were various types of books like literature, fiction, novels, science, medicine, engineering, politics, history, general knowledge, philosophy, religion, and more.

After 4 pm, many visitors came, and it got crowded. Some stalls had long lines, and it was hard to reach the books. Customers were happy because some books had a twenty percent discount.

There were also canteens where I had some refreshments. The atmosphere was joyful. It was a unique fair, and I enjoyed every moment there.

Book fairs remind us that books are our best friends. They make us curious and interested in reading. Book fairs are becoming popular in our country, even though they are a recent addition.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url