Subscribe Our Channel

Paragraph on My Visit to One of My Friends’ House

Asif is my friend, and he lives in a village called Sylhet. During the last summer vacation, I visited his house to spend a few days with him and his family. When I arrived, Asif's parents and all the members of his family warmly welcomed me. They were overjoyed to have me with them after a long time apart. 

His village is a truly beautiful place, filled with captivating natural scenery. It is surrounded by vast stretches of lush green landscapes. I found myself completely absorbed in the beauty of nature. One particular attraction that caught my attention was the tea gardens, which were located not too far from their house. Asif and I frequently visited the gardens, letting ourselves roam freely and enjoy the serene surroundings. 

They also had a large pond teeming with fish. Sometimes, I would go fishing there, casting my line and patiently waiting for a bite. On other occasions, I would take a refreshing swim in the pond. I was so happy during my time there that I didn't even realize how quickly the days passed by.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url