Subscribe Our Channel

An e-mail of condolence

Subject: A Caring Message

Dear Tashin,

I hope you're doing okay. It's been a while since we talked. I heard some upsetting news about your mom's health recently. I'm really sorry to hear that she's not feeling well. I can't find the right words to say how sad I am.

How is she feeling now? Dengue fever is spreading, so it's important to take good care of her. Make sure she stays clean and eats healthy food. Keeping things tidy can also help stop mosquitoes from spreading.

I want you to know that I'm thinking about you and your family. I hope things get better soon. I'm looking forward to when we can meet up again and make new memories.

If there's anything I can do to help your mom, please tell me.

Sending my best wishes,

Maliha
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url