Subscribe Our Channel

Celebration of a Victory Day / I celebrated a Victory Day | Paragraph

Celebrating Victory Day / My Victory Day Celebration

Around one year ago, I took part in celebrating Victory Day at my school. It was on the 16th of December in 2020. The 16th of December is special for us because it's the day we became independent. We had a day off from school. I went to school early in the morning. There were lots of performances and activities at my school that day. The school buildings were decorated nicely. Our country's flag was flying on top of the school buildings. We had a big meeting and many cultural shows in our hall. Students and people from different parts of life came to enjoy these activities. I learned many important things. For example, this day is very significant in our lives. We celebrate it every year with a lot of happiness. It reminds us about the people who gave up a lot for our country in 1971. Many people lost their lives so that Bangladesh could be free and independent. After a nine-month-long war, we finally became free on December 16, 1971. This day is really important for Bangladesh. We celebrate it with a lot of respect. It brings hope and dreams. Victory Day is a day when we achieved something big. So, it's a day that makes our nation proud.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url