Subscribe Our Channel

Write an e-mail to yor friend About your hobby

To: Efty
From: Ruwad
Sent: Sunday, 4 October, 2015; 5:00 p.m.
Subject: About my hobby

Hey Efty,

I hope you're doing well! I wanted to share something cool with you – my hobby! I really enjoy gardening. It's something that makes my body feel strong and my mind feel refreshed.

My garden is right in front of my reading room. Whenever I have some free time, I like to work in it. I use a spade to make the soil soft and dig out the weeds and grass. Then, I plant beautiful flower plants. Sometimes, I also plant seeds and make sure to water them regularly. I've put up a fence around the garden to keep away animals and mischievous kids.

The best part is when the flowers start to bloom. It's like a burst of happiness in my heart. Seeing the different colors and shapes of the flowers makes me really happy. Flowers are one of the most beautiful things that come from nature, and they always make me feel excited.

Catch you later,

Ruwad
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url