Subscribe Our Channel

Suppose, you are Sujon/Sujona. Your friend is Ruman/Rumana. Your friend is not interested in learning English. Now, write a letter to your friend telling about the importance of learning English. or, Suppose, you are Chhoyful. Your brother is Obaydul. He is very weak in English. Now, write a letter to your brother advising him how to do well in English.

Hello Ruman/Rumana,

I received your letter yesterday. I'm really sorry to hear that you're having a hard time with English. English is a big and useful language that many people all over the world use. It's a good thing to be good at it. If you want a good job, it's important to know English. Even if you're thinking about going to more school, English is important for that too. Most of the advanced books are written in English. If you don't know English, it's tricky to talk to people from other countries. If you want to be a good doctor or engineer, you'll need to know English. Actually, many jobs nowadays need you to be good at English. I hope you understand why learning English is a big deal.

I'm doing well. Please give my best wishes to your parents, and tell your younger brother and sister that I send them my love.

Take care,
Sujon/Sujona
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url