Subscribe Our Channel

Write a dialogue between myself and the book seller

Myself: Excuse me, may I borrow some books from you?
Book Seller: Sure! Of course, you can borrow some books. What type of books are you looking for?
Myself: I'm interested in books written by Rabindranath Tagore. Do you have any of his books?
Book Seller: Absolutely! I have books by Tagore. Do you have any specific preferences? If yes, which ones?
Myself: I'd like to borrow "Gitanjali," "Balaka," and some of his novels.
Book Seller: Alright, no problem. Is there a reason you want to borrow these particular books in a large quantity?
Myself: He won the Nobel Prize. How can a Bengali not read Tagore's books?
Book Seller: That's a great point! Here are the books you requested.
Myself: How much do I owe?
Book Seller: It's just TK 1500 for all of them.
Myself: Here's the money.
Book Seller: Thank you!
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url