Subscribe Our Channel

Story | Might Is Right

Once upon a time, there was a wolf that saw a lamb drinking water by a stream. The wolf had a desire to eat the innocent lamb, so he came up with an excuse. He accused the lamb, saying, "Why are you making the water muddy as it flows towards me? You deserve to be punished for that!" The lamb, scared but clever, responded, "Sir, the water is actually coming from you to me, not the other way around. You are upstream, and I am downstream." The wolf quickly came up with another accusation, saying, "Your father has spoken ill of me and insulted my name. You must pay with your life for his nonsense!" The lamb defended itself, saying, "Sir, my father passed away on the day I was born. How could he defame you now?" The wolf, not willing to give up, snorted and declared, "Then it must have been you who publicly spoke ill of me!" With that, he attacked the lamb, pounded on it, and devoured it greedily.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url