Subscribe Our Channel

My childhood memories । আমার শৈশব স্মৃতি । Composition-Writing

When you're a kid, you're super happy and everything feels awesome. Thinking about those times makes me feel really good and helps me not think about sad stuff. So, I like to remember the days when I was a kid and think about all the fun stuff I did.

I used to do funny things and play tricks that made everyone laugh. Nobody got mad at me or said I did anything wrong. I remember one time when I was really little, I fell down the stairs by accident. I cried a lot, but then I got ice cream and chocolate, so I felt better. Luckily, I didn't get seriously hurt.

I remember my first day at school. It was new and exciting. I made friends with lots of boys and had a blast. My teachers liked me a lot.

Learning to ride a bike was a big deal. I fell a few times and got hurt, but I kept trying until I got really good at it and could ride with my friends.

I loved going to the village market. It happened two times a week in the middle of the village. I went there with my friend Abdur and had so much fun. My dad made me happy by buying candy and toys.

One crazy memory is when my friends and I would sneak and take fruits like mangoes, guavas, and lychees. But one day, the person who owned the tree caught us trying to take mangoes. We were scared, but he didn't do anything bad to us. I'll never forget that.

Being a kid was awesome and easy. I wish I could go back to those days when things were so nice. The only sad thing was when my grandpa passed away. Other than that, I didn't have anything to worry about. Now that I'm grown up, life is different, and I can't have carefree days like I used to. But I'll always keep those special memories in my heart.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url