Subscribe Our Channel

Short Paragraph on My Neighbor

A neighbor is someone who lives close by. People cannot live alone, so they need neighbors to be with them. Neighbors are important because they can share happiness and sadness. Sometimes, neighbors are even more important than relatives and friends. Neighbors can be either good or bad. A good neighbor can make your living place more enjoyable. On the other hand, a bad neighbor is a burden. Fortunately, I have a good neighbor named Mr. Monir Hossain. He is a businessman and also helps the community. He lives right next to us. He has many good qualities. He is honest and always ready to help others. He is involved in various social activities. I have a lot of respect for him. He has two wonderful children. His wife is a loving and caring woman. She often visits my house and has friendly conversations with my mother. She loves me a lot. I have a close friendship with their two children as well. On special occasions, we invite each other personally. They also invite us for casual visits. Both our families support each other in times of trouble and share happiness and sadness together. I am happy and proud to have such a great neighbor.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url